Jose A. Navarro Creative Writing

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1.Here is something from my new daily routine.
2.More I run, less I stuggle.
3.I woul put a picture of a chubby guy after running.

1.This is to the people that annoy me.
2. Cool story Bro,just shut up.
3. I would put the picture of someone getting mad.
Posted by Jose N. at 2:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (8)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (7)
      •   This story beggins with the girl telling...
      •  More i run, less i struggle                    ...
      • 1. This is true for me and other ninth graders. 2....
      • 1. Here is something else to the anoying people. 2...
      • 1.Here is something from my new daily routine. 2.M...
      •   ...
      •                                First of all, I ...

About Me

Jose N.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.